You are the nurse in the neurology outpatients’ clinic who sees Jake for a follow-up visit. It is now six months since Jake was diagnosed, and he is stable on medication with no more seizures. Jake is full of questions and wants to know if you have some advice for him. Jake states he is struggling to become independent again because his mother is afraid to let him do anything. He says he has not told many of his mates, because they will laugh at him. Jake’s girlfriend Tania is worried about having sex with him for fear of triggering another seizure. He is unsure of what to say to her. Prior to having his first seizure Jake and Tania were planning to visit relatives in England and he wants to know how to make this possible. He also wants to know how he can find out more about epilepsy, and perhaps meet some other ‘young blokes’ who also have epilepsy
Need a Professional Writer to Work on this Paper and Give you an A+ 100 % Original Paper? CLICK HERE TO GET THIS PAPER WRITTEN
Question: 600 WORDS
1. Travel issue:
2. Intimacy issue
YOU CAN CHOOOSE ONE OF THIS ISSUE… SO PLZ CHOOSE ONE OF THIS ISSUE AND FOLLOW……..
• required to explore, critique and present using a PowerPoint presentation
• present their slides in no more than 4 mins
• required to present at least two (2) to a maximum of four (4) slides. I PREFER 4 SLIDE.
• All slides will be appropriately referenced including the use of graphics.
1. Determine appropriate nursing therapies and describe medical and allied health interventions for selected episodic health alterations and illnesses for a provided clinical scenario, demonstrating and consolidating both assessment and problem solving skills.
2. This assessment provides the opportunity to undertake an evidence based approach to the prioritisation and provision of client care in the community setting.
• Content is consistently accurate, relevant and current.
• Content has clearly addressed the identified learning issues.
• Has a deep understanding of content.
• Provides a comprehensive discussion of the care required providing evidence of wide reading.
Presentation and designing:
• Professionally presented with logical organization of content. Enhances the assessment piece and is specific and relevant to the learning issues.
• All graphics enhance the theme / content of the educational resource.
• Makes no errors in grammar, spelling and/or punctuation that distract the reader from the content. There is a wide variety of sentence structures; and the work demonstrates an extensive vocabulary which is always used appropriately.
• All In text citations (including graphics) and reference list are correct and use APA style.
• Content is well supported with current, reliable and evidence-based literature.
• Textbooks, authoritative websites, systematic reviews and journal articles.
Need a Professional Writer to Work on this Paper and Give you an A+ 100 % Original Paper? CLICK HERE TO GET THIS PAPER WRITTENClick here to order this assignment @Essaybay.net. 100% Original.Written from scratch by professional writers.