What are the key features of clusters? What is it about clusters that are likely to improve economic performance for a domestic or regional economy?
You are to research and write an essay on any economic policy issue relating to one of the topics covered during the semester.
The appropriate length is 2600 words (maximum 3000 words).
As a general guide, the essay should:
Need a Professional Writer to Work on this Paper and Give you an A+ 100 % Original Paper? CLICK HERE TO GET THIS PAPER WRITTEN
• Clearly identify a policy issue – set out what makes this issue a matter for economic policy
• Canvass alternative policy options and critically assess different viewpoints. To do this, you should ground their analysis in economic theory and draw upon relevant literature and empirical evidence.
• Propose and justify a recommended policy position, or assess the merits of policy alternatives.
The essay should be completed in a Microsoft-word document. Essays are expected to be of a professional report standard. Essays should be structured. There should be a brief introduction and conclusion (Remember: the length is limited and excess wordage may be penalised). The general body of the paper should be clearly planned and organised. Headings are not compulsory but may assist you in this, and make it easier for the reader in following the development of your discussion and argument. Do not attempt to incorporate everything that you have read on a particular subject or point of discussion. Be discerning, identify key points and support these with hard evidence where appropriate. Do not rely solely on information from general web-sites and media reports. A significant proportion of the research for your essay should relate to readings from peer-reviewed academic journal articles. These can be readily accessed through the Library’s full-text databases.
Essays will be marked on the following four main criteria:
• Coverage of the issue, relevance of the material presented (6 marks)
• Demonstrated ability to apply economic theory in explaining the issue and in assessing policy options (6 marks)
• Evidence of research, ability to synthesise and interpret relevant literature (4 marks)
• Professional skills – writing skills, report presentation and referencing (4 marks)
The essay will be monitored for plagiarism using Turnitin. It is necessary and desirable to draw on many and variedsources of information in writing your essay. Referencing is a (standardised) method of acknowledging any sources of information and ideas which are not your own. Referencing enables you to clearly identify the source. While it is important to base your research on a range of sources, the essay must be written primarily in your own words and reflect your own thoughts. Do not just superficially rewrite passages of other people’s work. PLEASE USE CHICAGO REFERENCE 16th! INCLUDE IN-TEXT REFERENCE IN THE ESSAY, AND ALSO A REFERENCE LIST AT THE LAST PAGE!
Need a Professional Writer to Work on this Paper and Give you an A+ 100 % Original Paper? CLICK HERE TO GET THIS PAPER WRITTENClick here to order this assignment @Essaybay.net. 100% Original.Written from scratch by professional writers.