Different organizations are vulnerable to different threats, but security measures can mitigate those vulnerabilities. In this assignment, you will begin to explore supply chain threats. You may choose a traditional business supply chain, a civic or county utility, or even a service supply chain. You will continue to build on this information for each week’s individual assignment.
Complete the Organizational Vulnerability Assessment Template.
- Identify three organizations that are vulnerable to loss. This may include a city, county, or state organization that supplies water, electricity, or some other service of value that needs to be protected.
- For each organization, identify the type of loss it is most vulnerable to and why it is vulnerable to that specific loss.
- For each organization, describe a method that can be used to combat the loss.
Choose one of the organizations you identified in Part A.
Scenario: You were recently hired by your chosen organization. In this new role, you are responsible for analyzing the organization’s asset protection. This week you will prepare a Vulnerability Assessment for your supervisor.
Research the organization’s supply chain.
In a 700- to 1,050-word vulnerability assessment for the organization:
- Describe the organization’s supply chain.
- Identify at least three threats to the supply chain’s security.
Note: You may continue to use your chosen organization for each week’s individual assignment. The Weeks One through Four individual assignments will help you create your final assignment in Week Five.
Format your assignment according to APA guidelines.Click here to order this assignment @Essaybay.net. 100% Original.Written from scratch by professional writers.