Mini Project 5: Group Theory
Due Date BOTH GROUPS: 3.17.14
Assignment- Use Headings!
Choose a group in which you are a current member. It can be a business, social, recreational, family or educational group. Analyze this group in terms of tenets of group behavior change theory. Be sure to refer to class notes. Please utilize the following headings to organize your paper:
CLICK HERE TO HAVE ONE OF OUR WRITERS WRITE THIS PAPER FOR YOU AND GIVE YOU AN A+ QUALITY PAPER WITHIN THE SET DEADLINE
1. Group Membership: State why you are a member of this group. Discuss why people join groups, group attractiveness and how you perceive that this group will benefit (or not benefit) you. What needs are you getting met in this group?
2. Group Member Characteristics: Discuss each group member’s physical and personality characteristics – refer to group members by initials only! How often does this group meet and in what setting.
3. Group Goals: What is the goal of this group and how were they decided. Which type of goals are used in this group? – give an example.
4. Group Dynamics: Describe how the tenets of selective perception are at work in this group, including: level of anxiety, level of trust and gestalt theory.
5. Group Problems: Describe any problem members who may be part of this group – give examples.
Paper Format- USE HEADINGS PROVIDED
Double spaced, page numbers and 1” margins, 12 pt. font.
Title page, including name, course number and section number.
Be sure your paper flows and transitions from one thought to another.
Proofread and spell check.