Module Learning Outcomes to be Assessed:-
1. Introduce students to issues and perspectives in diversity and develop a critical understanding that diversity is not a problem to be managed away, but
rather an opportunity to develop greater personal and organisational effectiveness.
2. Increase self-awareness in terms of personal perspectives about diversity issues
3. Better understand the “business case” for managing diversity – why managers should care about and devote resources to cultivating and managing diversity in
4. Enhance skills for identifying and analysing diversity-related dilemmas in the workplace
5. Develop an increased sense of one’s own discretionary power as a person and as a manager to deal effectively and constructively with the opportunities and
challenges of diversity to gain strategic/competitive advantage