Click here to order similar paper @Essaybay.net. 100% Original.Written from scratch by professional writers.
Week 5 Discussion Forum
Important Note: You need to participate in class discussions and activities each week. Your participation is an evidence that you are attending classes in order to continue to maintain your F1 visa status. Simply logging in and do nothing is not enough to meet this requirement. Consistent absence and lack of participation will result to automatic withdrawal from the course.
Each Week, topics for discussion will be found in the discussion area of the course. In-depth discussion is an essential part of online learning, and is also an important factor in your grade as well.
A minimum of three (3) posts is required for each week. Each post is required to be a significant post. Just agreeing or disagreeing with a student is not a post. Neither is asking a question.
- Significant posts are at least 300 words and require some information from the text, academically reviewed papers, some significant commentary that requires knowledge of the subject matter, a web link to an article or other source in order to be accepted
- Significant posts on all your responses to your classmates’ postings should be at least 150 words and require some information from the text, academically reviewed paper, some significant commentary that requires knowledge of the subject matter, a web link to an article or other source in order to be accepted.
- Provide appropriate APA in-text citations and references.
- You must participate in all discussion topics.
The instructor will determine if a post meets the criteria of a significant post.
Cutting and pasting an article is not a significant post.
The grading scale for discussion is as follows:
Your original post (direct response to the discussion topics/questions) is worth 20 points.
Participation (responding to your classmates’ postings):
2 significant posts (5 points each) = 10 pts
1 significant posts = 5 pts.
No significant posts = 0 pts.
Each week stands on its own. Thus, you cannot make-up points from a previous week. Please make every effort to participate in all discussions.
Read Four (4) academically reviewed articles on Cyber Security and Risk Management and complete the following activities:
(Wikipedia articles will not be accepted. Professor will check originality of all posts).
1. Summarize all four (4) articles in 300 words or more. Please use your own words. No copy-and-paste
2. Base on your article review and the assigned reading, discuss the relationship between Cybersecurity and risk management.
3. As an IT manager, discuss how you will use the concepts discussed in the four articles in the management of IT risks within your company.
Please do not create your own link. Respond directly by clicking to my link.
Please use APA throughout.
Post your initial response no later than day 5 (Friday September 29). Please note that initial post not completed on the due date will receive zero grade. See class syllabus for late assignment policies.
Between Friday (9/29) and Sunday (10/1), read and respond to at two (2) of your classmates. In your response to your classmates, consider comparing your articles to those of your classmates. Below are additional suggestions on how to respond to your classmates’ discussions:
· Ask a probing question, substantiated with additional background information, evidence or research.
· Share an insight from having read your colleagues’ postings, synthesizing the information to provide new perspectives.
· Offer and support an alternative perspective using readings from the classroom or from your own research.
· Validate an idea with your own experience and additional research.
· Make a suggestion based on additional evidence drawn from readings or after synthesizing multiple postings.
· Expand on your colleagues’ postings by providing additional insights or contrasting perspectives based on readings and evidence.