I would like to thank you for the revised project you kindly sent me.
A- I revised it and found the following:
1) there are still some paragraphs did not change and they are still marked as submitted papers of other students (plagiarism ) I kept them lighted in grey color for you kind change.
B- Here; I am writing to you to start phase two of the project, I will send you the same written project with some adjustments I made.
C- My instructor feedback of the sent Week 5 Project Proposal:Â (Very Important)
â€œGood detail provided for understanding the company. Some of this discussion should have been saved for the project itself, however, rather than being used in the proposal. Where the focus is intended to be more on describing the task, and explaining how this will be done. Within your work the tasks are appreciated, but could be more detailed. For example, in relation to the different objectives, e.g., assessing progress made in the market, environmental analysis, reviewing market entry strategy, etc. What information sources are to be used and what concepts & techniques are to be utilised.__ So at the end of the proposal I could see the thread between the tasks, where the information is to come from, and what tools & concepts are to be used.â€
D- This week question is:
– Prepare an annotated outline of your Final Project indicating the content you plan to include in each section of the report and the concepts and techniques you plan to apply for analyzing any data and developing your argument.
– Apply the concepts and techniques of the module to the analysis of real-world situations or problems.
– Use diverse sources of information based on original analysis rather than summarise or rehash existing work.
– Continue the use of the same example you provided (Shell in India).
Your task for Week 7 is to hand in the outline of your Project Report and begin revisions as soon as you receive feedback from your Instructor. It should include:
1) An assessment of the progress made by the organisation in establishing itself in one target country or regional market from first planning its entry strategy until now.
2) An analysis of the cultural, political, and legal environments of the emerging market concerned.
3) An evaluation of the organisationâ€™s strategies: first for international entry, then for organising and structuring its global operations, and finally for maintaining competitive advantage in the face of new challenges and changing conditions.
4) Reasoned and evidence-based conclusions about the level of success achieved by the organisation in seizing the opportunities and overcoming the problems for expanding its international business in the chosen market.
E- Please use Harvard referencing system
F- Dead line Sunday afternoon (GMT)
G- Use â€œShenkar, O. & Luo, Y. (2008).Â International business.Â 2nd Ed. Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage Publicationsâ€ as one of the main references. Recommended chapters are (10 -11- 12- 13) pages from 275 to page 749.
H- Attached is the project proposal written by your respected team.Click here to order this assignment @Essaybay.net. 100% Original.Written from scratch by professional writers.