Public Relations In Practice And Theory
Third Assignment: Public Relations In Practice And Theory
Your third assignment will be to identify an organization with which you are familiar and able to access the information needed. This organization will be the basis for your PR Campaign.
After identifying an organization, select a PR scenario from the following list:
· An organization is planning to introduce a new product/service in another country.
· An organization wants to position itself as a leader in embracing diversity in the workplace.
· An organization is experiencing security issues associated with operating on the Internet.
· An organization is moving one of its manufacturing facilities to another country to maximize labour cost reductions.
Click here to have a similar paper done for you by one of our writers within the set deadline at a discounted…
· An organization is re-evaluating its current PR policies and strategizing future PR campaigns. It is trying to utilize both good corporate citizenship (goodwill) and crisis management (ill-will) PR approaches.
Be sure to get your instructor’s approval before starting this project.
Prepare a 500-600-word detailed outline of your campaign in which you address the following:
· Identify the selected organization’s PR issues based on your selected scenario.
· Complete a situational analysis.
· Develop goals for your PR campaign.
· Identify your target internal and external audience for the PR Campaign.
· Include programs for dealing with your internal publics.
· Discuss ethical implications related to the PR issues.
· Develop a market research plan to support your PR Campaign strategy development.
· Analyze how the PR Campaign will affect the marketing function of the organization.
Length 2-3 pages.